Corona virus updates
Update end 2020:
Until further notice we meet each other online for our Sunday services. The 2nd Sunday of the month, there is no service. We encourage all of you to meet with your homegroups within safe distance or through Zoom. If you are not yet part of a homegroup, please contact us!
The 1st, 3rd and 4th Sunday we provide an Online Service. You can also check out our YouTube channel for all the services of the past weeks.
Challenged by the corona virus, we discover how to be a church together. Our priority is that we stay connected as a church, that we come together in small groups and that we are a blessing to our community.
Because of the advice from the last press conferences and the current situation regarding Covid, we will need to be even more observant and follow the guidelines. This requires wisdom and using common sense. Thankfully we are not yet in a complete lockdown and we experience The Greenhouse as a real blessing; it offers us the possibility to meet in small groups. And we expect, and want to emphasize, people will need to take personal responsibility in following the guidelines. (Thus, in the event of mild symptoms or a cold, don’t come to the building, wear face masks, maintain the required distance, etc.)
Regarding the Corona virus we have some extra guidelines:
• Wear a face mask when you enter the building
• We disinfect everything before you arrive
• If you are coughing, have a cold, a temperature of 38 degrees or higher? In this case we kindly ask you to stay at home and watch the service online through the livestream on Facebook, Planted in the Garden.
• Keep 1,5 meters of social distance
• Disinfect your hands when you enter the building
• Bring your Eventbrite ticket
• Limit restroom visits, preferably go at home
• Take your coat and bag with you to your seat
• Follow the instructions of the Welcome team and follow the designated walking route
What about our Home Groups?
Home Groups are an essential for growing and sharing our faith and are part of our core values, based on Acts 2:46. A Home Group is considered to be a religious gathering, therefore we can still come together as a group in The Greenhouse. Here we can observe safely the 1,5-rule and other regulations.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” – 2 Tim. 1:7 NKJV